Collection of Information
We collect information from you when you use the Site, including when you register for an account, submit a form, or otherwise interact with the Site. The types of information we collect include:
- Personal information, such as your name, email address, and other contact information
- Technical information, such as your IP address, browser type, and device type
- Usage information, such as the pages you visit and the actions you take on the Site
Use of Information
We use the information we collect to provide and improve the Site, as well as to communicate with you. Specifically, we use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Site
- To notify you about changes to the Site
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Site
- To monitor the usage of the Site
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Disclosure of Information
We may disclose your information to third parties in the following circumstances:
- To our service providers, such as hosting providers, payment processors, and analytics providers, who need access to your information to provide their services to us.
- If we are required to do so by law, such as in response to a subpoena or similar legal process.
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of Devurai, our users, or the public.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We use appropriate security measures, such as encryption and secure servers, to protect your information. However, no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.